Ana has trained most of her life to achieve one goal: to prove that anything men can do, she can do better. Now she’s Sector One’s first female Rider, and being the best is the only way to ensure she won’t be its last. Distractions aren’t allowed–especially not her painful attraction to the reserved but demanding leader whose stern, grumpy demeanor has already gotten into her head.
Deacon has spent the last twenty years trying to atone for his past, but the blood he spilled as a mercenary and assassin will never wash away entirely. If his Riders knew the extent of his sins, he’d lose their trust and respect. It’s easier to keep them all at arm’s length, especially Ana. But his newest recruit’s stubbornness is starting to crack his defenses.
And their sparring matches are driving him wild.
The passion sparking between them can’t be denied, but neither can the vengeance barreling toward Deacon. When his old squad comes back to punish him for his betrayal, Ana and the Riders are squarely in the line of fire. The only way to save his people may be to make the ultimate sacrifice.
But first, he has to convince Ana not to follow him straight into hell.
Don’t Miss The Next Chapter of Gideon’s Riders—Deacon and Ana heat up the pages!
- Amazon Global Link: http://viewbook.at/Deacon
- Apple: http://krocha.link/deacon-apple
- Barnes & Noble: http://krocha.link/deacon-bn
- Kobo: http://krocha.link/deacon-kobo
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/30529717-deacon
- Kit’s Website: http://www.kitrocha.com
- Kit’s Twitter: http://twitter.com/kitrocha
- Kit’s FB: http://facebook.com/thebrokencircle